A&H Rents – Party, Event, Equipment and Costume Rentals!
“Where are you located?”
10241 Hole Ave.
Riverside, CA 92503
Party Rental Business Hours:
Monday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Friday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
Costume Shop Business Hours:
Monday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
“What are your hours for delivery and pickup?”
- Normal delivery/pick-up hours are between 9:00am and 4:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- Saturday, Sunday, or after hour delivery or pick-ups are available upon request depending on the location, for an extra charge.
- Delivery and Pick up is to the location the delivery vehicle can reach. Please request a quote for inside, backyard, or additional services.
“What is your delivery charge?”
- The cost of delivery depends on the delivery location. We have a local charge, starting at $55.00 with additional fees for the distance. The delivery fee also includes pick-up.
“What is the charge for set up and/or take down of equipment?”
- Installation and removal is INCLUDED in the rental of canopies/tents, dance floors, stages/platforms, and turf, unless there are exceptional carrying distance circumstances, steps or if the area is not accessible with hard surfaces for rolling carts or dollies.
- Setup and/or take down is available at an additional charge for all other items, including, tables, chairs, linens, etc.
- The additional pricing is based on the item rented, and how far from the delivery vehicle the item will be used, and what the accessible surface is for rolling carts or dollies. As well as for the time for setup/take down that is required.
- There is an additional charge for the use of stairs and elevators to place and retrieve items.
- A layout (map of setup, to scale) of rental items is needed to quote a setup or take down charge for placement of more than 4 tables with chairs. A&H WILL NOT SET UP OR TAKE DOWN items that do not belong to A&H.
- If a delivery is to a residence, children and animals must be contained out of delivery/pick/setup area at all times.
“Can I pick up my rental equipment from your warehouse?”
- Yes! However, the customer is responsible for the equipment once it leaves our location. Please plan your vehicle space/tie-downs accordingly. Our staff will happily load and unload your vehicle for you.
- You, the customer, are responsible for damaged or missing items.
- A&H Rents Inc. is not responsible for damage to customer’s vehicles. Equipment will not be loaded or unloaded into a vehicles passenger area if passengers are present, or if the equipment may become a hazard to occupants.
- Please be advised! Depending on rental equipment, more than one trip may be necessary for you to transport rental items without causing any damage. All damages are the customers responsibility.
“How long can I keep the equipment?”
All rentals are quoted for a 24 hour rental period, per item.
- It is best if we deliver the day before your event, and pick-up all equipment the day after your event. Example: A customer needs rental equipment for Saturday or Sunday, A&H will deliver on Friday and pick-up the following Monday, for a one day rental charge.
- Any equipment kept longer than the specified time will be charged according to your rental agreement per day.
- A rental charges for the equipment whether it is used or not.
“What is your cancellation policy?”
The following fees apply to cancellations:
- Day of Delivery or Pickup – 75%
- 2-7 Days Prior to event – 50%
- 8 Days or more – 25%
- NO CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES TO LINEN ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED
- NO REFUNDS – STORE CREDIT ONLY
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
Still need help? Send us a Rental Quote!
For any other questions, please write us at AHRentsinc@aol.com or Call Us at (951) 689-2705