We work very hard to keep our equipment clean and in good working condition.
- Payment is required to reserve rental items.
- A California Drivers License and security deposit is required.
- All charges are for the time the equipment is out, whether its used or not. Select items carefully.
- Inquire in regards to a cancellation policy.
- No refunds on rental items store credit only for cancellations or changes once order is paid/confirmed.
- No refunds or exchanges on purchased items.
- There is a $50 minimum rental order for delivery, plus a delivery service charge.
- ALL ITEMS ARE TO BE RETURNED CLEAN OR AN ADDITIONAL SERVICE CHARGE. (EXCEPT TABLE LINEN)
Remember, responsibility for equipment remains with the customer from delivery until return. Please be sure equipment is secure when not in use and protected from the weather. Replacement charges are made for missing, damaged or broken items.
THE FOLLOWING FEES APPLY TO CANCELLATIONS OR ORDER CHANGES:
DAY OF DELIVERY OR PICK-UP (unless order is in route) – 75%
2-7 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT – 50%
8 DAYS OR MORE – 25%
Service Charge – Balance in Store Credit ONLY
NO CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES TO LINEN ONCE YOUR ORDER IS CONFIRMED
NO REFUNDS – STORE CREDIT ONLY
PLEASE CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
NO SALES TAX ON RENTALS
A&H Rents does not charge sales tax on rentals. When we purchase rental equipment, we pay the sales tax so that you don’t have to. Ask your current rental company if they are charging you tax. This saves you money, it’s like getting a discount on your rentals when you rent from A&H!
Please refer to the GENERAL INFO/FAQ PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION