Recently added item(s)
Heater Propane Forced Air
Forced Air Propane Heater
- This unit requires 115V.A.C. single phase electrical hook-up, to operate the 1/8 H.P. 1,100 RPM blower motor. The unit measures 29″ long, 13″ wide, 20″ high and has a net weight of 67 lbs. Not including propane tank. A diffuser unit attaches on to the side of the blower unit and is placed under the sidewall of the tent to distribute the heat at ground level.
- A remote thermostat control can be operated from inside the tent while the heater unit and propane tank is outside the tent. Each unit comes with a full 10 gal. propane tank that will operate the unit for approximately 8 hrs.
- The propane tank must be located at least 6 feet from the heater.
- If used on grass it is recommenced to elevate the tank and heater for it could damage grass (example – set on wood). If used on concrete, protect concrete from propane tank and heater unit to prevent rust (example – set on cardboard/wood/plastic).
- Best to have floor area clean as blower is at floor level.
- Office pick up and return are to be in pick up trucks only. No car or SUV is to be used.
Delivery is available with the rental of additional items. Please contact the office for prices.